This is according to Sport Bild who report Scott McTominay could move to the Allianz Arena as part of an arrangement to sign the Netherlands international.
The Red Devils are looking to bolster their midfield ranks and consider Gravenberch as an ideal option.
Manager Erik ten Hag knows the player well, having worked together during his time at Ajax.
The young midfielder joined Bayern last summer but the move didn’t work out for him.
He greatly struggled for minutes at the club, making only three starts in the Bundesliga.
Gravenberch is reportedly ready to move to England but the Bavarians are reluctant to sell him with very less time left to sign a replacement.
However, they could be open to a loan move for the 21-year-old.
Thomas Tuchel’s side are keen on Scott McTominay and so a swap loan deal involving the Scot and Gravenberch could be suitable for all the parties involved.
McTominay struggled for regular game time at Old Trafford last season, making only 10 Premier League starts.
With the arrival of Mason Mount from Chelsea, his first-team chances have further diminished.
The 26-year-old wasn’t part of the starting XI in United’s first three Premier League matches (available to watch via Man Utd live streams), and only made two late substitute appearances.
He can hope to reignite his career with a temporary move to Germany. Tuchel is desperate to sign a holding midfielder and believes the Scot to be a good fit.
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2023: Full squad lists of all 10 teams
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season