The Magpies have the option to make the move permanent at the end of the season.
The 18-year-old is one of the top talents to have emerged from the Blues’ youth academy.
He became the youngest player to start an FA Cup game for the Londoners in January last year.
Since then, the talented left-back has made 12 more appearances with nine of them coming in the Premier League.
However, Chelsea have sanctioned his departure to Newcastle, with the London side already well stocked at left-back.
Ben Chilwell, Marc Cucurella and Ian Maatsen are all vying for the spot, leaving Hall with limited first-team opportunities at Stamford Bridge.
The Magpies picked up a 1-0 loss at Manchester City last weekend but they were exceptional against Aston Villa in the Premier League opener.
They have received a boost ahead of the game with Lewis Hall joining the Tyneside club.
The 18-year-old has enormous potential and is expected to be a big success at the club.
He mainly features as a left-back but is also capable of playing in central as well as left midfield.
Hall is very young and will be looking to learn a lot under Eddie Howe who is one of the best coaches in the English league.
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2023: Full squad lists of all 10 teams
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season