The Champions League draw has been completed as Manchester City, Real Madrid and Chelsea have learned their opponents in the quarter-finals.
City will take on Bayern Munich in the last eight, with the Citizens looking to create history this season by winning the coveted European trophy.
The Premier League giants won their last 16 tie against RB Leipzig on an 8-1 aggregate, despite being held to a 1-1 draw in the first-leg.
Pep Guardiola’s men wreaked havoc on the Red Bulls’ defenders as they pounded an incredible seven goals at the Etihad Stadium.
Erling Haaland was in devastating form as he became the third player to score five times in a single Champions League match.
City will now meet Bayern who knocked out Paris Saint-Germain in the previous round.
Meanwhile, Chelsea have been drawn with La Liga giants Real Madrid in the last eight.
The Blues were up against Borussia Dortmund in the round of 16. They looked in danger of an early exit after the Bundesliga outfit edged the first-leg 1-0 at the Signal Iduna Park.
However, Graham Potter’s side were impressive at Stamford Bridge as they overcame the deficit to reach the quarter-finals of the competition.
Raheem Sterling broke the deadlock just before half-time, with Kai Havertz then adding another from the penalty spot soon after the restart.
They now face a difficult tie against Real Madrid who have been the most successful in the history of the Champions League. Los Blancos have the distinction of winning 14 titles so far, with their most recent one coming last year.
Elsewhere, Inter Milan were paired with Benfica after the Serie A outfit claimed a slender 1-0 aggregate win over Porto in the round of 16 tie. Roger Schmidt’s side outclassed Club Brugge with a 7-1 aggregate win earlier.
The other two Italian giants AC Milan and Napoli are also still alive in the Champions League and the two will meet each other in the last eight.
The Rossoneri ousted Tottenham Hotspur from the prestigious competition after they secured a goalless draw in North London to edge the tie 1-0.
Meanwhile, Napoli knocked out Eintracht Frankfurt after dominating both legs to win on a 5-0 aggregate score.
Champions League quarter-final draw
Real Madrid vs Chelsea
Benfica vs Inter Milan
Manchester City vs Bayern Munich
AC Milan vs Napoli
- Five games to watch during the international break
- Europa League quarter-final draw: Man Utd face Sevilla, Juventus take on Sporting
- Champions League quarter-final draw: Man City take on Bayern, Chelsea drawn with Real Madrid
- Premier League games to watch this week
- Tottenham Hotspur vs AC Milan Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- The Relationship Between UK Sports Teams and Gambling Companies
- FA Cup quarter-final draw: Man City face Burnley, Man United take on Fulham
- Chelsea confirm Thiago Silva suffered knee ligament damage during Tottenham game
- Elite League: Scottish clubs face sustainability conundrum
- Everton vs Aston Villa Preview – revival on the cards?