Their previous victory came way back in November when they edged Bournemouth by 4-3. Since then, the Yorkshire outfit have lost four matches and suffered three draws to see their ranking suffer in the English top-flight.
The Whites’ most recent encounter saw them falling to a disappointing 1-0 loss at Nottingham Forest, with Brennan Johnson on the scoresheet.
The latest defeat resulted in the sacking of American boss Jesse Marsch who secured them Premier League safety last season.
The Peacocks are now searching for a new manager, with several candidates on their radar. But for Leeds’ fixture on Wednesday at Manchester United, Michael Skubala, Paco Gallardo and Chris Armas will be in charge of the side.
There are clearly not many positives for the Whites at the moment but we still dare to ask whether they will be able to take six points off the Red Devils in their next two fixtures.
Erik ten Hag’s men are currently in a buoyant mood, having won all four matches since the 3-2 setback at Arsenal last month.
They also sealed full points from Saturday’s clash against Crystal Palace, despite being reduced to 10-men.
However, there is still some ray of hope for Leeds in the fact that United will be missing six of their players for the upcoming fixture.
Casemiro will serve his suspension after receiving a red card at Palace. Meanwhile, Christian Eriksen, Antony, Anthony Martial, Scott McTominay and Donny van de Beek are all sidelined with fitness issues in latest Man Utd news.
Everton’s recent victory against Arsenal should serve as a big motivation for the Whites.
The Toffees under Sean Dyche contained the threat of their opponents well before James Tarkowski popped up with a 60th-minute goal to seal a brilliant victory.
Nobody would have backed Everton for a win given the excellent form of the Gunners. Yet, they surprised everyone with a stunning display at Goodison Park.
Leeds can also put an almighty effort to pull off a similar result at Old Trafford and later in the home match at Elland Road. However, based on current form and squad quality, the Whites are very unlikely to take six points off Manchester United.
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2023: Full squad lists of all 10 teams
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season