The UEFA Champions League is the pinnacle of club football in Europe and naturally attracts plenty of interest amongst fans from around the world.
The final attracts an estimated global audience of almost 400 million people, nearly double the amount that watch the NFL Super Bowl.
In addition to watching matches via traditional broadcast platforms, millions of fans now clamour to find reliable footie live streams whenever Champions League games are played.
With that in mind, we take a closer look at some of the best places to find football live streams to watch the UEFA Champions League.
Champions League Live Streams
Here is where to find Champions League live streams in some of the major jurisdictions:
- Australia – Stan Sport
- Brazil – SBT, TNT Sports, HBOMax
- Canada – DAZN
- Central America – ESPN
- Central Asia – Saran Media
- China – PPTV, IQIYI, Tencent, Youku
- France – beIN SPORTS, Canal+, RMC Sport, TF1
- Germany – DAZN, Amazon Prime Video, ZDF
- Indian subcontinent – Sony Pictures Networks
- Italy – Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sport, Mediaset
- MENA – beIN SPORTS
- Mexico – Warner Bros. Discovery
- New Zealand – Spark Sport
- Russia – Match TV
- South Africa – SuperSport
- South America (except Brazil) – ESPN
- South Korea – SPOTV
- Spain – Movistar+
- United Kingdom – BT Sport
- United States – CBS Sports, Paramount+, Televisa, Univision
Now we have highlighted some of the companies who have the rights to Champions League matches, let’s assess some of the top streaming options.
BT Sport currently holds the exclusive rights to broadcast the Champions League in the United Kingdom and offers comprehensive coverage throughout the competition.
Subscribers to the service can live stream all the games on a vast array of digital devices via the hugely impressive BT Sport app.
The final is generally made available to all viewers on a free-to-air basis via the firm’s website, mobile app and YouTube channel.
Primarily designed to provide content to sports fans in North America, fubo TV can be accessed from other jurisdictions if you use Virtual Private Network (VPN) software.
This allows you to watch Champions League streams via the web or through dedicated apps for Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku and Chromecast devices.
Subscribers also receive 30 hours of Cloud DVR space for recordings, meaning you can watch reruns of Champions League games whenever and wherever you want.
With the Europa League and Europa Conference League amongst a plethora of other top-class football featured on the platform, fuboTV is well worth checking out.
beIN SPORTS is the main sports broadcaster for fans in the Middle East and North Africa, but can also be accessed from elsewhere using a reliable VPN.
Champions League matches are available via the beIN SPORTS CONNECT platform, which can easily be accessed via the web or as a downloadable app.
Subscribers to other services such as fuboTV and Sling TV can choose to have beIN SPORTS included in their packages, opening the door to a wealth of other content.
This includes UEFA’s other competitions and the Premier League, making beIN SPORTS the ideal streaming service for every football fan.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?