Manchester City will be looking to claim their third successive victory in all competitions when they play host to Fulham in the Premier League.
The Citizens will enter Saturday’s home encounter on the back of a 3-1 success over Sevilla in the Champions League.
The English champions had already secured qualification to the last 16 as Group A winners and so the fixture carried no significance for them.
However, City maintained their good momentum by registering a comeback victory courtesy of goals from Rico Lewis, Julian Alvarez and Riyad Mahrez.
Fulham, on the other hand, played out a goalless draw against Everton last weekend.
The Cottagers squandered several goalscoring opportunities to break the deadlock and ultimately had to settle with a point from the home encounter.
However, Marco Silva’s side have been impressive overall this season as they are currently sitting seventh in the Premier League with 19 points from 13 matches.
City’s recent record at the Etihad Stadium has been excellent as they have been unbeaten in their previous 18 matches across all competitions on home soil.
They will be looking to overhaul Arsenal at the top of the table, with the Citizens currently two points behind their rivals.
The Cottagers have been unbeaten in their previous four league matches, which include victories over Aston Villa and Leeds United. However, their record against Manchester City doesn’t inspire a lot of hope for the West Londoners as they have lost their last 12 meetings with Pep Guardiola’ side.
Erling Haaland could be involved on Saturday as Guardiola has given a positive injury update on the Norwegian. However, Kyle Walker and Kalvin Phillips remain sidelined as they are recovering from groin and shoulder issues respectively.
Fulham, meanwhile, will not be able to avail the services of Bobby Decordova-Reid who will serve his suspension this weekend due to an accumulation of yellow cards. While Neeskens Kebano will also sit out the game due to a ruptured Achilles.
Manchester City vs Fulham Potential line-ups
Manchester City: Ederson; Stones, Akanji, Ake, Cancelo; De Bruyne, Rodri, Bernardo; Foden, Haaland, Grealish
Fulham: Leno; Tete, Diop, Ream, Robinson; Reed, Palhinha; James, Pereira, Willian; Mitrovic
How to Watch?
Manchester City vs Fulham, alongside all other Premier League matches this season, is available to watch online via live soccer streams.
Manchester City vs Fulham Prediction
Fulham have been impressive with their performances in recent matches. With Aleksandar Mitrovic in attack, the Cottagers are expected to score at least a goal. However, it looks highly unlikely that they will be able to come away with a win or even a draw from City’s home stadium.
Manchester City 3-1 Fulham
- Everton face crucial month of March that could define their season
- Preview: Blackburn Rovers vs Newcastle United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Porto vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- NBA 2023/24: 4 Main Contenders for the Championship
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Copenhagen vs Manchester City – prediction, team News, line-ups
- Preview: West Ham United vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups