Manchester United will return to Premier League action this weekend as they take on Everton at Goodison Park on Sunday.
However, they have since improved and are currently on a six-game unbeaten run in the English top-flight.
The Toffees were last in action at Southampton where strikes from Conor Coady and Dwight McNeil earned them a second successive victory in the Premier League.
Meanwhile, Manchester United will enter the Goodison encounter on the back of a 3-2 win against Omonia Nicosia in the Europa League.
Erik ten Hag’s side reacted strongly after conceding a goal in the first-half, with Marcus Rashford netting twice and contributing an assist to play a key role in United’s victory.
The Blues have conceded only seven goals, which is currently the lowest by any team in the Premier League. Signing James Tarkowski and Coady in the summer have made a huge impact for them as the duo are performing really well in defence.
However, the concerning thing for them is that they have scored only seven goals too. Anthony Gordon is currently their top goalscorer with two strikes to his name.
Manchester United have failed to win their previous three encounters against Everton, with the Red Devils suffering two draws and a defeat. However, United will fancy their chances to pick up full points from the away encounter with Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial in brilliant form at the moment.
Everton boss Frank Lampard will be missing the services of several key players this weekend, with Ben Godfrey, Nathan Patterson, Mason Holgate and Yerry Mina all sidelined with injuries.
Meanwhile, Manchester United will travel without Donny van de Beek, Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka due to injury. However, Raphael Varane could return to the team on Sunday.
Everton vs Manchester United Potential line-ups
Everton: Pickford; Coleman, Coady, Tarkowski, Mykolenko; Onana, Gueye, Iwobi; Gordon, Maupay, Gray
Manchester United: De Gea; Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw; McTominay, Eriksen; Antony, Fernandes, Rashford; Martial
How to Watch?
Everton vs Manchester United, alongside all other Premier League matches this season, is available to watch online via live soccer streams.
Everton vs Manchester United Prediction
Manchester United haven’t been very convincing overall this season. They were especially poor against Manchester City last weekend when Erling Haaland and Phil Foden struck hat-tricks to inflict a heavy 6-3 defeat on them. However, Rashford and Martial have returned to full fitness and the two United stars were brilliant in the previous European game. We expect Ten Hag’s men to pick up full points at Goodison.
Everton 1-2 Manchester United
- Five Players to Watch at the 2022 World Cup
- Top Football Live Streams to Watch the UEFA Champions League
- Manchester City vs Chelsea Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Aston Villa vs Manchester United – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Manchester City vs Fulham Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Arsenal vs FC Zurich Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Real Sociedad vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Chelsea vs Dinamo Zagreb Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Manchester City vs Sevilla Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Liverpool vs Napoli Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups