The London side were originally set to play the Citizens on Thursday, October 20. However, the game has now been moved to Wednesday, October 19 due to City’s Champions League match against Borussia Dortmund the following Tuesday.
Mikel Arteta’s side have done some excellent business this summer, signing the likes of Gabriel Jesus, Oleksandr Zinchenko and Fabio Vieira.
They have also made a spectacular start to the 2022-23 season, winning all their league matches so far.
Given their quality and depth, Arsenal also look like the favourites to win the Europa League this season. They finished runners-up in this European competition in 2018-19 and also seem good contenders this time around.
Fellow Premier League rivals Manchester United will believe that they can win this tournament which provides another route for clubs to enter the prestigious Champions League.
While Roma will also fancy their chances under Portuguese boss Jose Mourinho who led them to success in the Europa Conference League last term.
- Pro Picks: Analyzing and Applying NBA Tips from the Ladbrokes Blog
- Tottenham predicted line-up vs Aston Villa, Bentancur and Udogie to start
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Burnley vs West Ham United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Everton vs Manchester United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Chelsea injury news: Nkunku, Lavia and James latest update ahead of Newcastle clash
- ICC World Cup 2023: Australia beat India to lift record 6th title