Arsenal have been credited with an interest in Wolverhampton Wanderers star Pedro Neto.
The 22-year-old has been on the books of the Foxes since 2019 and has made 95 appearances so far, with 11 goals to his name.
The North London outfit have already splashed over £100 million on new signings this summer, bringing the likes of Gabriel Jesus and Oleksandr Zinchenko to the Emirates Stadium.
However, the Gunners don’t seem to be finished with their transfer business as they are looking to add another new talent before the transfer window closes.
They are keen to sign Neto but a move for the Portugal international could depend on the departure of Nicolas Pepe who has been linked with a transfer to OGC Nice recently.
Fabrizio Romano has claimed that both manager Mikel Arteta and technical director Edu are big fans of Pedro. The Reputed journalist said that a winger has always been a priority for them. The Gunners reportedly wanted to sign Raphinha but the 22-year-old joined Barcelona instead.
Value of the player
According to Daniel Cutts of The Sun, Wolves want a whopping £50 million to let the Portuguese star leave the Molineux Stadium this summer. However, Arsenal are said to be willing to fork out only £35m, which means the two clubs’ valuation difference is £15m.
A deal is not easy
According to The Athletic, Pedro Neto is a transfer priority for the Gunners this summer. It is said that negotiations have taken place over the past month but a deal is not reportedly easy. This is because the North London side are not interested to pay a huge amount while Wolves don’t want to sell their star in this transfer window. .
- Pro Picks: Analyzing and Applying NBA Tips from the Ladbrokes Blog
- Tottenham predicted line-up vs Aston Villa, Bentancur and Udogie to start
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Burnley vs West Ham United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Everton vs Manchester United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Chelsea injury news: Nkunku, Lavia and James latest update ahead of Newcastle clash
- ICC World Cup 2023: Australia beat India to lift record 6th title