The 19-year-old is currently contracted to the Spanish club until 2027, having penned a deal in November last year.
The talented youngster is an academy graduate of the Yellow Submarine who earned his senior debut in October 2020. He has since made 77 appearances across all competitions, scoring 14 goals and bagging five assists.
The Spain international also played in Villarreal’s Europa League final victory over Manchester United, thus becoming the youngest player to win the prestigious competition.
His amazing performances have sparked an interest in Premier League giants Liverpool and Arsenal, according to a report from AS.
The youngster is said to have a release clause of £67 million but they may have to sell for a lower fee due to their financial troubles.
The Gunners have been searching for a winger this summer and believe Pino to be a good fit. The North London club came very close to signing Raphinha from Leeds United but he ultimately chose to join Barcelona.
Meanwhile, the Reds boss Jurgen Klopp only has Mohamed Salah and Luis Diaz as natural wingers at his disposal. He wants to bring a new player to add depth on the wings.
A future star
Pino will be an outstanding signing for any of the two Premier League clubs. He is blessed with a superb pace but he is also highly rated for his dribbling and finishing ability.
Last season, the Spainiard made 31 appearances in La Liga, scoring six goals and bagging four assists. He averaged 0.8 key passes and 0.8 dribbles per game in the Spanish top-flight.
Pino is only 19-years-old but has already achieved so much in football. He has all the attributes to become a future star in the Premier League.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?