The battle for a spot in the Europa League continues. On April 28, the four teams who scaled through the quarter-finals will face off in the semi-finals.
When are the Europa Conference League semi-finals?
The 2021-2022 Europa Conference League semi-finals will be played across two legs. The first leg games will be played on April 28. The second leg games will be played on May 5, The exact date and time of the Europa League semi-finals.
This gives the players two weeks of rest and preparation between the quarter-finals second leg and semi-finals first leg.
Leicester City vs. Roma.
Feyenoord vs. Marseille.
Leicester City – Roma preview and predictions
Roma trounced last-eight foes Bod/Glimt at the Stadio Olimpico. Thanks to a hat-trick by Nicolò Zaniolo. They overcame a first-leg deficit and advanced to only their sixth UEFA competition semi-final. The next opponent, a Leicester side they have never met before, will try to force into the Tirana showpiece.
Jose Mourinho’s side will “will take the flag of Italy” to the East Midlands, where Brendan Rodgers’ in-form side awaits. On the other hand, the Foxes waited too long to beat PSV in the quarter-final decider. They needed an 88th-minute Ricardo Pereira goal to complete their comeback and secure their first-ever European semi-final.
Prediction: Roma to qualify.
Feyenoord – Marseille preview and predictions
The teams last met in the 1999/2000 UEFA Champions League. Feyenoord was able to seal the match with a 3-0 home win before the second match ended in stalemate.
Thanks to the outstanding goalkeeping performance of Steve Mandanda in the quarter-finals, Marseille will meet Feyenoord again at De Kuip for the first leg of the semi-final.
Feyenoord clinched their first European semi-final since capturing the UEFA Cup 20 years ago, thanks to two goals from Cyriel Dessers in an action-packed last-eight clash with Slavia Praha.
Prediction: Marseille to qualify.
How To Watch
All Europa Conference League games can be streamed online.
- Pro Picks: Analyzing and Applying NBA Tips from the Ladbrokes Blog
- Tottenham predicted line-up vs Aston Villa, Bentancur and Udogie to start
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Burnley vs West Ham United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Everton vs Manchester United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Newcastle United vs Chelsea – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Liverpool – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Chelsea’s next five matches after the international break
- Chelsea injury news: Nkunku, Lavia and James latest update ahead of Newcastle clash
- ICC World Cup 2023: Australia beat India to lift record 6th title