The schedule for the play-offs of the 2022 Pakistan Super League has been finalised.
Karachi Kings have been eliminated after they finished at the bottom of the table, while Quetta Gladiators also failed to make it to the play-offs for the third consecutive year.
The four teams – Multan Sultans, Lahore Qalandars, Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United – will battle it out for the PSL crown in the coming days.
Table leaders Multan Sultans will lock horns with Lahore Qalandars at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore on February 23.
The team who wins this encounter will head straight to the final while the losing side will play the winner of Eliminator 1.
Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United will be in action in Eliminator 1 as they finished third and fourth in the table respectively.
The match will take place on February 24 at the Gaddafi Stadium.
The winner of Eliminator 1, either Peshawar Zalmi or Islamabad United, will come up against the losing side from the Qualifier, who could be either Multan Sultans or Lahore Qalandars.
The winner of Eliminator 2 will face the winner of the Qualifier in the final match of the PSL 7, which will take place on February 27 at the Gaddafi Stadium.
See the PSL 7 schedule for all match dates and our live cricket streams page for information on finding the best cricket streaming site for you.
- The Week in Sport: Manchester City win third Premier League league title in a row, Dortmund one win away from first Bundesliga League title since 2012
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Hull tips Ovechkin to overhaul Gretzky’s goal record
- The Week in Sport: Barcelona win La Liga, City close in on third successive Premier League title
- Who will win the Premier League top-four race?
- The Week in Sport: Real Madrid win Copa Del Ray, Verstappen storm to Miami win
- This Week In Sport: Tough times for Arsenal, James v Curry, the Kentucky derby and more
- The Week in Sport: Man City get closer to a treble
- Europa League predictions: Can Sevilla beat Juventus?
- Preview: Everton vs Newcastle United – prediction, team news, line-ups