The schedule for the play-offs of the 2022 Pakistan Super League has been finalised.
Karachi Kings have been eliminated after they finished at the bottom of the table, while Quetta Gladiators also failed to make it to the play-offs for the third consecutive year.
The four teams – Multan Sultans, Lahore Qalandars, Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United – will battle it out for the PSL crown in the coming days.
Table leaders Multan Sultans will lock horns with Lahore Qalandars at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore on February 23.
The team who wins this encounter will head straight to the final while the losing side will play the winner of Eliminator 1.
Peshawar Zalmi and Islamabad United will be in action in Eliminator 1 as they finished third and fourth in the table respectively.
The match will take place on February 24 at the Gaddafi Stadium.
The winner of Eliminator 1, either Peshawar Zalmi or Islamabad United, will come up against the losing side from the Qualifier, who could be either Multan Sultans or Lahore Qalandars.
The winner of Eliminator 2 will face the winner of the Qualifier in the final match of the PSL 7, which will take place on February 27 at the Gaddafi Stadium.
- Everton face crucial month of March that could define their season
- Preview: Blackburn Rovers vs Newcastle United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Porto vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- NBA 2023/24: 4 Main Contenders for the Championship
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Copenhagen vs Manchester City – prediction, team News, line-ups
- Preview: West Ham United vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups