Karachi Kings endured a disastrous campaign in the 2022 Pakistan Super League.
They lost an incredible nine matches in the group stages, which is a record in the history of the PSL.
The 2020 champions only claimed a single victory in the entire tournament against Lahore Qalandars in the 26th match of the tournament.
Babar Azam, who took the role of captaincy from Imad Wasim before the start of the PSL, opened up about their disastrous campaign.
The skipper accepted the reality that the Kings didn’t perform well and said there was plenty to “reflect, learn, and improve.”
Karachi won their first Pakistan Super League crown in 2020, defeating Lahore Qalandars by five wickets in the final.
However, they failed to impress in 2021 as they barely made it to the play-offs after finishing fourth in the table.
Karachi also fell at the first hurdle, with Peshawar Zalmi defeating them by five wickets in Eliminator 1.
Expectations were high that the Kings would do well in the PSL 7, but they spectacularly failed this season.
They were eliminated from the tournament after losing an incredible nine matches.
- Premier League Matchday 22 Predictions & How to Watch
- Everton confirm Sean Dyche as their new manager
- Babar Azam wins ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year award
- FA Cup Fourth Round Predictions and how to watch
- Chelsea reignite interest in Everton star Anthony Gordon
- Carabao Cup semi-finals Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- PSL 8 Live Streaming, TV Channels, Schedule, Squads & Preview
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Premier League: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview