Pakistan Super League continues on Wednesday as Multan Sultans take on Karachi Kings in Lahore.
The defending champions will be looking to bounce back after they tasted their first defeat of the tournament against Lahore Qalandars last time out.
Shaheen Afridi’s side posted a 183-run target in the stipulated 20 overs after they were put in to bat first.
With none of their batsmen making a good score, Multan ultimately fell short by an incredible 52 runs.
However, they are still at the top of the table having won their first six matches of the tournament.
Meanwhile, Karachi Kings have been enduring a very disappointing PSL campaign.
They have lost seven consecutive matches on the trot and have been eliminated from the title race.
Their latest defeat came against Islamabad United, who beat them by a single run.
With that loss, the 2020 champions became the first side to suffer seven consecutive defeats in the history of the PSL.
Karachi and Multan met each other in the first match of the PSL 7, which saw Mohammad Rizwan’s side claiming a comfortable victory.
Considering the form of the two sides, it looks likely that the Sultans will emerge victorious once again today.
- Premier League Matchday 22 Predictions & How to Watch
- Everton confirm Sean Dyche as their new manager
- Babar Azam wins ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year award
- FA Cup Fourth Round Predictions and how to watch
- Chelsea reignite interest in Everton star Anthony Gordon
- Carabao Cup semi-finals Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- PSL 8 Live Streaming, TV Channels, Schedule, Squads & Preview
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Premier League: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview