Peshawar Zalmi 193 for 6 (Zazai 52, Haris 49 , Jordan 3-41) beat Karachi Kings 138 for 6 (Babar 59, Irshad 2-24) by 55 runs.
Karachi Kings losing streak continued on Sunday as Peshawar Zalmi defeated them by 55 runs at the Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore.
They never looked like chasing the massive target of 194 and ultimately fell short by a huge number of runs.
The Yellow Storm made a solid start through openers Hazratullah Zazai and Mohammad Haris, with the duo contributing a combined 101 runs.
Hazratullah completed his half-century before being dismissed by Qasim Akram while Haris was unlucky as he was bowled out by Mohammad Nabi on 49.
With Shoaib Malik and Ben Cutting also adding valuable runs, Zalmi reached a competitive 193 in the stipulated 20 overs.
Chasing the massive target, Karachi lost their opener Sharjeel Khan when just 25 runs were on the board.
Babar Azam and Joe Clark tried to make a comeback by launching a 55-run partnership.
But Liam Livingstone took the wicket of Clarke in the 13th over while Azam also departed after making 59 runs.
And with all the other batters failing to impress, the 2020 champions could only make 138 for six.
Karachi are now the only team in the PSL 7 without a victory.
They have lost all their six matches in the tournament and are currently at the bottom of the table.
- Premier League Matchday 22 Predictions & How to Watch
- Everton confirm Sean Dyche as their new manager
- Babar Azam wins ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year award
- FA Cup Fourth Round Predictions and how to watch
- Chelsea reignite interest in Everton star Anthony Gordon
- Carabao Cup semi-finals Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- PSL 8 Live Streaming, TV Channels, Schedule, Squads & Preview
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Premier League: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview