Lahore Qalandars skipper Shaheen Shah Afridi has called star wicketkeeper-batsman Mohammad Rizwan a role model.
The two players were in action yesterday at the Gaddafi Stadium when the Qalandars outclassed Multan Sultans by an incredible 52 runs.
At one point in the match, the duo exchanged gestures and the video later went viral.
Shaheen bowled a quick delivery which Rizwan blocked and it came towards the pacer.
The 21-year-old faked throwing the ball straight to Rizwan, but the Lahore skipper opened his arms with a big smile on his face as if he wanted to hug the bowler.
Shaheen later took to Twitter and praised the 29-year-old, calling him a ‘role model’.
The Sultans’ winning streak finally came to an end on Friday as Lahore defeated them by a huge 52 runs.
Fakhar Zaman stole the headlines as he struck a blistering knock of 60 runs off 37 balls.
The home side reached the target of 183 in the stipulated 20 overs, with Kamran Ghulam and Mohammad Hafeez also contributing valuable runs.
The defending champions were bowled out for 130 in response, with Zaman Khan picking up three wickets.
- Premier League Matchday 22 Predictions & How to Watch
- Everton confirm Sean Dyche as their new manager
- Babar Azam wins ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year award
- FA Cup Fourth Round Predictions and how to watch
- Chelsea reignite interest in Everton star Anthony Gordon
- Carabao Cup semi-finals Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- PSL 8 Live Streaming, TV Channels, Schedule, Squads & Preview
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Premier League: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview