Quetta Gladiators have secured fourth spot in the table following their seven-wicket victory over Lahore Qalandars on Monday.
They are now level on points with Peshawar Zalmi, with both sides winning two of their five PSL matches so far.
However, the Purple Force are ahead of the Yellow Storm in the table due to a better run rate.
Jason Roy was the standout performer for Quetta last night in the 15th match of the Pakistan Super League that saw the 2019 champions win against Lahore by seven wickets.
The 31-year-old hit a blistering knock of 116 runs off 57 balls that included 11 fours and eight sixes.
The Qalandars reached a good score of 204 runs in the stipulated 20 overs after being put on to bat first at the National Stadium.
Fakhar Zaman was once again impressive with the bat as he hit a superb 70-run knock with three sixes and three fours.
While Abdullah Shafiq contributed 32 and Harry Brooke smashed a quickfire 41 off 17 balls to help the Qalandars make it past 200 runs.
However, Sarfaraz Ahmed’s side chased down that target in the final over at the cost of just three wickets, with Jason Roy hitting a superb century.
While James Vince’s 49 runs knock and Mohammad Nawaz’s blistering 25 off 12 meant the Purple Force didn’t face a lot of difficulty in chasing the target.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?