Karachi Kings will be looking to claim their maiden victory in PSL 7 when they take on Islamabad United at the National Stadium today.
Babar Azam’s side were regarded as one of the favourites for the PSL crown this season, but they have been enormously disappointing with their performances.
The Kings have suffered four consecutive defeats and are currently at the bottom of the table.
Their latest defeat came against Peshawar Zalmi on Friday. The 2020 champions fell short by nine runs in their chase of a 174-run target, despite Babar Azam making an unbeaten 90 runs off 63 balls.
Karachi were also beaten earlier in the tournament by Lahore Qalandars, Quetta Gladiators and Multan Sultans.
Meanwhile, United have won two of their four matches. They were in action against Lahore yesterday at the National Stadium, losing by eight runs.
The Sherus needed 12 runs from the final over when Asif Ali and Azam Khan were on the pitch.
However, Zaman Khan kept his cool, conceding only three runs to help win the Qalandars by eight runs.
Islamabad and Karachi have met each other 16 times, with the Sherus winning ten matches.
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2023: Full squad lists of all 10 teams
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season