The ICC announced its full fixture list for the 2022 T20 World Cup earlier today.
The tournament will be held in Australia from October 16 to November 13, and you will be able to easily stream the tournament live.
The 12 teams are divided into two groups consisting of six nations in each.
England, Australia, New Zealand, and Afghanistan have been drawn in Group 1.
Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, and South Africa are in Group 2.
The remaining four teams will be selected based on the qualifier results.
Pakistan face arch-rivals India
Arch-rivals India and Pakistan will face off once again in the 2022 T20 World Cup.
They have met six times in previous World Cup tournaments.
India have won five games, with Pakistan victorious once.
The Men in Green got their first World Cup win over India in the T20WC last year.
Pakistan beat India comprehensively in Dubai at the 2021 T20 World Cup.
The Babar Azam-led side won by ten wickets in their group stage clash.
A repeat of last year’s final?
Australia beat New Zealand in the final of the 2021 T20 World Cup.
The Trans-Tasman rivals will continue their rivalry in the group stages in this year’s edition.
New Zealand will get their chance to seek revenge against hosts Australia in the group stage.
Australia will also have to be wary of England, who will be keen to exact revenge after the hosts demolished the Poms 4-0 in the recently concluded Ashes series.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?