Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger is reportedly still far away from accepting a new contract at Stamford Bridge.
According to football.london, Chelsea’s offer of £140,000-per-week is £60,000 short of the German’s salary demands.
Chelsea are operating on thin ice, with Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid monitoring the situation.
Rudiger’s contract expires this summer, which will make him a free agent.
As he is already in the final six months of his deal, he can now negotiate a pre-contract with any non-English club.
Foot Mercato has reported that Ligue 1 giants PSG have already made an offer to Rudiger’s representatives for a potential transfer to Paris.
However, PSG are the outsiders in the chase for Rudiger.
Rudiger’s heart is set on Madrid
Spanish outlet AS has reported that Rudiger wants a move to Madrid if he cannot work out his future at Chelsea.
It has been reported that the German defender has had a long-standing wish to represent the Galacticos.
He is reportedly ready to play for a lesser wage in Madrid as opposed to the offer from PSG to fulfil his dream.
- Mikel Arteta’s response on whether Arsenal are genuine Premier League title contenders
- Manchester City vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Sports Personalities That Enjoy Playing at Casinos
- Best Football Games To Watch In October
- Kai Havertz performance for Germany hints at Chelsea revival
- Liverpool handed big boost as Mohamed Salah to return early from international duty
- Liverpool will have to pay a huge €60m for highly-rated Brazilian midfielder
- Arsene Wenger thinks Arsenal have a good chance of lifting Premier League trophy
- Chelsea dismiss commercial director after just two weeks over ‘inappropriate messages’