Fiorentina forward Dusan Vlahovic has been in hot form all year.
The 21-year-old striker recently grabbed the headlines after equalling Cristiano Ronaldo’s Serie A record of the most goals scored in the Italian top flight in one calendar year.
Vlahovic’s good run in front of goal has grabbed the attention of the European elites, with the player set to be the subject of a bidding war next year.
The Times have reported that Tottenham Hotspur and Borussia Dortmund are also interested in the 21-year-old.
Vlahovic has scored 18 goals in 20 matches for Fiorentina this season.
Both Arsenal and Manchester City would be a step-up for young Vlahovic.
The Gunners would be a more comfortable choice, whereas City may prove to be a massive challenge at this stage of his career.
City are one of the best teams in Europe at the moment, and the level of competition in the squad is cut-throat.
Vlahovic will have to put his best foot forward from day one if he joins City.
At Arsenal, given that the squad at the Emirates Stadium is younger and the club is in a transition phase, Vlahovic will be able to hone his craft without the threat of being dropped every week.
Vlahovic is only 21-years-old and could easily progress at Arsenal for a few years before joining an even bigger club when he is ready to take the next step in his career.
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Memsie Stakes – A Look at the Past Winners
- Five League Cup matches to watch this week
- Preview: Chelsea vs Aston Villa – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Aston Villa eye Europa Conference League success after impressive 2022-23 season
- Could Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City Go Unbeaten This Season?
- Chelsea starlet agrees new contract ahead of potential January exit
- West Ham eye another European trophy after Conference League success last season
- What are Liverpool’s chances of winning the Europa League?