The 32-year-old striker was recently stripped of captaincy at Arsenal due to his lack of discipline in following club rules.
Aubameyang was also made to sit out the games against Southampton and West Ham United as punishment for breaking club protocol.
He was not included in the first-team squad for yesterday’s 4-1 win over Leeds United either, leaving the player’s future in serious doubt.
Tuttosport has reported that Juventus are keen to swoop in and take advantage of the situation by signing Aubameyang.
The Bianconeri are struggling from the lack of a proven goalscorer in the team post the departure of Cristiano Ronaldo last summer.
Aubamyenag’s contract at the Emirates Stadium expires in 2023.
Arsenal showed a clear intent to invest in young blood with their buying strategy in the summer transfer window.
The Gunners are trying to move on from their older players, and Aubameyang is high up the list now due to recent events.
Even without the disciplinary issues, Aubameyang has lost his touch in front of goal which has seen his stock drop in the transfer market.
Juventus looking to take him off Arsenal’s books is a blessing in disguise for the Gunners.
They can use the money to reinvest in the squad and address other areas of concern in the team.
- Everton face crucial month of March that could define their season
- Preview: Blackburn Rovers vs Newcastle United – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Porto vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- NBA 2023/24: 4 Main Contenders for the Championship
- Preview: Tottenham Hotspur vs Wolverhampton Wanderers – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Copenhagen vs Manchester City – prediction, team News, line-ups
- Preview: West Ham United vs Arsenal – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Aston Villa vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups