Chelsea welcome Manchester United in game week 13 of the 2020/21 Premier League.
The Blues are currently at the top of the table and are enjoying a fine run of form.
United are in a contrasting position and recently parted ways with manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Chelsea are expected to win the match at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea won: 55
Manchester United won: 81
Manchester United: WLLDW
Chelsea were dealt a major blow in their 4-0 win over Juventus after Ben Chilwell was taken off injured.
While no official confirmation has been given over the extent of the injury, Chilwell will miss out against United.
Mateo Kovacic and Kai Havertz are unlikely to feature as they continue to recover from their injuries.
Timo Werner is back and could start up front, while Romelu Lukaku may make the bench.
N’Golo Kante is 50/50 for the match.
United will be without their suspended captain Harry Maguire.
Raphael Varane is expected to miss out as he recovers from his injury, while Mason Greenwood contracted coronavirus and is doubtful.
Paul Pogba is out for the rest of the year, and Luke Shaw is also a doubt.
Chelsea: Edouard Mendy, Reece James, Cesar Azpilicueta, Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger, Marcos Alonso, Jorginho, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Mason Mount, Hakim Ziyech, Timo Werner.
Manchester United: David De Gea, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Eric Bailly, Victor Lindelof, Alex Telles, Nemanja Matic, Scott McTominay, Marcus Rashford, Bruno Fernandes, Jadon Sancho, Cristiano Ronaldo.
When and where to watch
Sky Sports will start live coverage from Stamford Bridge from 4.00 pm on Sunday.
- AFCON 2021 round-up: Tunisia thrash Mauritania, late drama for Ivory Coast, defending champions Algeria on the brink
- Hazard in Real Madrid limbo as medical team suggests surgery but Perez insists on sale
- Barcelona, Bayern Munich leading race to sign Chelsea star, claims Fabrizio Romano
- AFCON 2021 round-up: Nigeria qualify for the knockout stage, Salah volley gives Egypt three points, VAR decides Gambia-Mali match
- AFCON 2021 round-up: Morocco qualify for the knockout stage, Malawi secure surprise win, Ghana on the brink after frustrating draw