Liverpool welcome Arsenal to Anfield this weekend in the Premier League.
The Reds will be itching to get back to winning ways after a slight dip in form before the international break, whereas Mikel Arteta’s Gunners will be keen to maintain their resurgent form in the league.
Liverpool won: 91
Arsenal won: 81
Liverpool are expected to continue to be without Naby Keita and Roberto Firmino.
Sadio Mane, Jordan Henderson and Andy Robertson picked up knocks on international duty but are expected to feature against Arsenal. James Milner’s inclusion is in doubt.
Arsenal may be without their captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang who was ruled out with an injury in his last international match.
However, there is hope he might return as he was seen celebrating with the team after the game.
Thomas Partey is also a doubt for with reports claiming that he is a 50/50 call at the moment. Kieran Tierney is back and ready to start for the Gunners.
Liverpool: Alisson Becker, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Joel Matip, Virgil Van Dijk, Kostas Tsimikas, Fabinho, Thiago Alcantara, Jordan Henderson, Mo Salah, Diogo Jota, Sadio Mane.
Arsenal: Aaron Ramsdale, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Ben White, Gabriel Magalhaes, Kieran Tierney, Sambi Lokonga, Martin Odegaard, Emile Smith-Rowe, Bukayo Saka, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Alexandre Lacazette.
When and where to watch
Sky Sports will start live coverage from Anfield from 5.00 pm on Saturday.
- India handed the edge ahead of the final day after Will Young loses wicket in bizarre fashion
- Who will win the 2021 Ballon d’Or?
- Arsenal forward Alexandre Lacazette reveals his stance on possible January exit
- Michael Vaughan denies racist allegations in Yorkshire case, tells Azeem Rafiq to ‘move on’ & apologises for racist tweets
- Real Madrid make final decision on potential Paul Pogba transfer