The 27-year-old has made the move to Major League Soccer after five seasons with Tigres, where he registered 13 goals and 23 assists from 172 appearances in all competitions.
Damm has taken up the international spot which was recently vacated by the departure of Brazilian midfielder Luis Fernando, but he won’t officially join the club until after the MLS is Back Tournament.
The upcoming 26-team tournament is being played in a ‘bubble environment’ at the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex in Orlando and therefore Damm won’t be able to even train with his new teammates.
Damm, who is a full international with Mexico, is capable of playing in both the left and right wing positions. He was linked with a potential move to the Bundesliga earlier in his career, but a deal failed to materialise due to the high release clause on his contract.
In recent seasons, he has seen limited playing time, partly due to injuries and he will be hoping to revive his career in Major League Soccer. The former Pachuca star could combine with Pity Martinez and Josef Martinez in the attack, potentially from the left-wing position.
Stats from Transfermarkt.com
- Premier League Matchday 22 Predictions & How to Watch
- Everton confirm Sean Dyche as their new manager
- Babar Azam wins ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year award
- FA Cup Fourth Round Predictions and how to watch
- Chelsea reignite interest in Everton star Anthony Gordon
- Carabao Cup semi-finals Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- PSL 8 Live Streaming, TV Channels, Schedule, Squads & Preview
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Premier League: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview