A teenager caused a security scare at St Georges during England’s preparations for Euro 2016.
18-year-old Harry Peak tried to blended in as he trained alongside Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling.
The DJ was suspended by Pirate FM, where he and his sister hosted The Youth Show on the station, as a result of the stunt.
The station’s director said Peak had always been a maverick, but had gone too far this time.
Staff noticed Peak less than a minute after he entered the pitch and quickly removed him.
He reportedly carried out the stunt after an autograph session involving England players was cancelled.
Peak was there as a guest of Club Wembley of which his father, a highly successful dentist, is a member.
He later apologised on Twitter for the stunt, saying he never meant to cause concern or embarrassment and left as soon as he was asked.
— Harry Peak (@HarryJPeak) May 19, 2016
The FA said they would be investigating and may revoke his father’s membership as a result.
Peak is not the first person to try a similar stunt.
Simon Brodkin, the character behind Lee Nelson and Jason Bent, has pulled several similar pranks.
He trained with the Manchester City first team squad as they went through their pre-match warm up against Everton.
Brodkin also nearly boarded the England train that was heading to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup, but it was his stunt during a FIFA press conference that brought him to the attention of a much wider audience.
After throwing around $600 at Sepp Blatter as he was addressing corruption allegations against FIFA, Brodkin was arrested and charged with trespassing but the case was never brought to court as Zurich prosecutors never received an application for a criminal case.
- Declan Rice move would break Arsenal’s transfer record
- Who would replace Karim Benzema at Real Madrid?
- Best Soccer Games To Watch In June 2023
- The Week in Sport: Bayern Munich and PSG win league titles, Verstappen wins in Monaco
- The Week in Sport: Manchester City win third Premier League league title in a row, Dortmund one win away from first Bundesliga League title since 2012
- Preview: Manchester City vs Chelsea – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Hull tips Ovechkin to overhaul Gretzky’s goal record
- The Week in Sport: Barcelona win La Liga, City close in on third successive Premier League title
- Who will win the Premier League top-four race?
- The Week in Sport: Real Madrid win Copa Del Ray, Verstappen storm to Miami win