A teenager caused a security scare at St Georges during England’s preparations for Euro 2016.
18-year-old Harry Peak tried to blended in as he trained alongside Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling.
The DJ was suspended by Pirate FM, where he and his sister hosted The Youth Show on the station, as a result of the stunt.
The station’s director said Peak had always been a maverick, but had gone too far this time.
Staff noticed Peak less than a minute after he entered the pitch and quickly removed him.
He reportedly carried out the stunt after an autograph session involving England players was cancelled.
Peak was there as a guest of Club Wembley of which his father, a highly successful dentist, is a member.
He later apologised on Twitter for the stunt, saying he never meant to cause concern or embarrassment and left as soon as he was asked.
— Harry Peak (@HarryJPeak) May 19, 2016
The FA said they would be investigating and may revoke his father’s membership as a result.
Peak is not the first person to try a similar stunt.
Simon Brodkin, the character behind Lee Nelson and Jason Bent, has pulled several similar pranks.
Brodkin also nearly boarded the England train that was heading to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup, but it was his stunt during a FIFA press conference that brought him to the attention of a much wider audience.
After throwing around $600 at Sepp Blatter as he was addressing corruption allegations against FIFA, Brodkin was arrested and charged with trespassing but the case was never brought to court as Zurich prosecutors never received an application for a criminal case.
- Babar Azam wins ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year award
- FA Cup Fourth Round Predictions and how to watch
- Chelsea reignite interest in Everton star Anthony Gordon
- Carabao Cup semi-finals Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- PSL 8 Live Streaming, TV Channels, Schedule, Squads & Preview
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Premier League: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview
- Carabao Cup Quarter-Final draw: Manchester United face Charlton, City take on Southampton
- How much money will Arsenal and Chelsea receive in FIFA club payments from World Cup