A teenager caused a security scare at St Georges during England’s preparations for Euro 2016.
18-year-old Harry Peak tried to blended in as he trained alongside Harry Kane and Raheem Sterling.
The DJ was suspended by Pirate FM, where he and his sister hosted The Youth Show on the station, as a result of the stunt.
The station’s director said Peak had always been a maverick, but had gone too far this time.
Staff noticed Peak less than a minute after he entered the pitch and quickly removed him.
He reportedly carried out the stunt after an autograph session involving England players was cancelled.
Peak was there as a guest of Club Wembley of which his father, a highly successful dentist, is a member.
He later apologised on Twitter for the stunt, saying he never meant to cause concern or embarrassment and left as soon as he was asked.
— Harry Peak (@HarryJPeak) May 19, 2016
The FA said they would be investigating and may revoke his father’s membership as a result.
Peak is not the first person to try a similar stunt.
Simon Brodkin, the character behind Lee Nelson and Jason Bent, has pulled several similar pranks.
Brodkin also nearly boarded the England train that was heading to Brazil for the 2014 World Cup, but it was his stunt during a FIFA press conference that brought him to the attention of a much wider audience.
After throwing around $600 at Sepp Blatter as he was addressing corruption allegations against FIFA, Brodkin was arrested and charged with trespassing but the case was never brought to court as Zurich prosecutors never received an application for a criminal case.
- Mikel Arteta’s response on whether Arsenal are genuine Premier League title contenders
- Manchester City vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Sports Personalities That Enjoy Playing at Casinos
- Best Football Games To Watch In October
- Kai Havertz performance for Germany hints at Chelsea revival
- Liverpool handed big boost as Mohamed Salah to return early from international duty
- Liverpool will have to pay a huge €60m for highly-rated Brazilian midfielder
- Arsene Wenger thinks Arsenal have a good chance of lifting Premier League trophy
- Chelsea dismiss commercial director after just two weeks over ‘inappropriate messages’