When you see the size and sheer bulk of the man they call The Mountain, its a safe bet to say cardio is not at the top of Hafthor Bjornsson’s priority list.
The Icelandic powerhouse is one of the favorites to win the 2016 World’s Strongest Man title after coming close in recent years and has recently revealed his incredible eating schedule to complement his training ahead of the event.
However, Bjornsson has also been doing a spot of cardio and has a special companion to keep him company while hitting the track.
The Stongman’s pomeranian Asterix has a profile of its own on social media and unlike its owner, is struggling for size.
As can be seen above, Bjornsson and his training buddy have been getting their hearts pumping but the Game of Thrones star obviously prefers strength and conditioning work to cardio.
- Babar Azam wins ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of the Year award
- FA Cup Fourth Round Predictions and how to watch
- Chelsea reignite interest in Everton star Anthony Gordon
- Carabao Cup semi-finals Preview – Prediction & how to watch
- PSL 8 Live Streaming, TV Channels, Schedule, Squads & Preview
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Premier League: Aston Villa vs Liverpool Preview
- Carabao Cup Quarter-Final draw: Manchester United face Charlton, City take on Southampton
- How much money will Arsenal and Chelsea receive in FIFA club payments from World Cup