When you see the size and sheer bulk of the man they call The Mountain, its a safe bet to say cardio is not at the top of Hafthor Bjornsson’s priority list.
The Icelandic powerhouse is one of the favorites to win the 2016 World’s Strongest Man title after coming close in recent years and has recently revealed his incredible eating schedule to complement his training ahead of the event.
However, Bjornsson has also been doing a spot of cardio and has a special companion to keep him company while hitting the track.
The Stongman’s pomeranian Asterix has a profile of its own on social media and unlike its owner, is struggling for size.
As can be seen above, Bjornsson and his training buddy have been getting their hearts pumping but the Game of Thrones star obviously prefers strength and conditioning work to cardio.
- “Not my choice to race in Saudi Arabia” – Lewis Hamilton unhappy to be a part of the country’s ‘sports-washing’
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes the first player to break the 800-goal barrier in top-level football
- WTA suspends all tennis tournaments in China amidst concerns over Peng Shuai: Why it can affect all future tennis tournaments
- Barcelona targeting ace Chelsea defender: Will he leave Stamford Bridge next year?
- IPL list of players retained ahead of Mega Auction – Were CSK right to retain MS Dhoni?