Cristiano Ronaldo was signing autographs at Bilbao airport when a boy become emotional after meeting his idol. Ronaldo was there to hug and comfort him.
Cristiano Ronaldo was walking through Bilbao Airport with his Real Madrid teammates when they decided to stop and sign autographs for the fans waiting for the team’s arrival.
One young boy was overwhelmed with emotions and started crying as Ronaldo signed his poster and Real Madrid shirt, leading to Ronaldo giving the boy a hug and few encouraging words.
The young boy was able to regain his composure and posed for attending cameras with his autographed shirt afterwards.
- Mikel Arteta’s response on whether Arsenal are genuine Premier League title contenders
- Manchester City vs Manchester United Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur Preview – Prediction, how to watch & potential line-ups
- Sports Personalities That Enjoy Playing at Casinos
- Best Football Games To Watch In October
- Kai Havertz performance for Germany hints at Chelsea revival
- Liverpool handed big boost as Mohamed Salah to return early from international duty
- Liverpool will have to pay a huge €60m for highly-rated Brazilian midfielder
- Arsene Wenger thinks Arsenal have a good chance of lifting Premier League trophy
- Chelsea dismiss commercial director after just two weeks over ‘inappropriate messages’